The Fall/Winter, 2016-17 edition of the Culver Alumni Magazine is hot off the presses, and readers are likely to notice a new look and feel alongside new leadership for the publication. It all coincides nicely with the focus of the latest edition: Culver’s new Head of Schools Jim Power.
The current magazine also introduces Kathy Lintner, who may be a new face in the editor’s chair, but who brings a near-unparalleled level of Culver experience to the table as a recently-retired Dean of Faculty. Lintner has held multiple roles at Culver dating back over four decades.
Besides its new visual aesthetic, the magazine also aims at a slightly different approach in its content. This edition features an in-depth interview with Power, with other features including:
- A round-table discussion of Culver’s values and legacy with past Heads Ralph Manuel and John Buxton, along with Power.
- Culver’s recently-restored, 1920s golf course
- Tracing the history of Culver’s World War I legacy in Europe
- The difference-making efforts of Culver’s sustainability interns
- Coverage of Culver alums Michael and Pascal Brun’s Diversity Day visit
- The “Global Success” of Culver’s winter and summer productions of “Shrek Jr.”
- Following in the ‘Jedi Footsteps’ with faculty member David Lawrence
- How Culver alumni came together to restore a Hoosier literary landmark
Click here to read the online edition of the magazine.