Six more Culver Academies student-athletes will be continuing their careers at the collegiate level, moving the total number of official commitments to 23 for this school year. Seventeen announced their commitments during the initial signing period in November. More are expected to come when the final signing period begins in early April.
The first-classmen represent five different sports. Announcing their commitments on Thursday were:
- Forrest Baumgartner (Argos, Indiana), swimming, Eastern Illinois University.
- Joseph Hutchison (Rochester, Michigan), rowing, University of Delaware.
- Grant Suttle (Potomac, Maryland), rugby, University of Alabama.
- Brennan Coulson (Granite Bay, California), ruby, United States Military Academy.
- Andrew Terhune (Novi, Michigan), soccer, St. Lawrence University.
- Brian Loudermilk (Redondo Beach, California), football, Claremont McKenna College.